What facility managers need is maintenance contractors that understand how busy they are. They may have many issues that need to be resolved on a day-to-day basis and floor safety is just one.
- Having the relevant information to make an informed decision
- Keeping up to date with changes to legislation and compliance
- Dispute resolution
- Obtaining permits and approvals from government bodies
- Controlling costs
- Poor quality workmanship
- Clients do not like change
What does a facility manager want?
- To ensure a safe environment within the building
- To reduce workload and increase levels of understanding, they need the relevant information and reports, so they can make an informed choice on the prevention of Slip Fall Accidents
- Slip test reports that are clear in their content and written in an easy-to-understand manner
- A verbal summary of the implications of the slip test report
- Cost effective outcomes for non-compliant floors that meet Australian Standard for slip resistance, the Building Code of Australia and the National Construction Code.
Antislipit can help with all these issues.
Call Rob on 0408 671 680 to work out the best way forward.