Reveal Inner Beauty and Increase Safety of Concrete Pavers
Are your old concrete pavers an eyesore? Are they starting to get slippery when you walk on them?
If you answered Yes to either – or both – of these questions, then AntiSlipIt can help. We can turn your concrete pavers into exposed aggregate, so they’ll have a new lease on life and be safer for you.
What We Do
We use a two-step process to give your tired old concrete pavers a face lift.
- We remove the top layer of cement and reveal the stone that has been embedded in the paver
- We apply a sealer that penetrates the paver to reveal its vibrant colours and prevent dirt from building up.
What does this mean for you?
You’ll have the following benefits:
- A great new look for your tired old pavers
- Vibrant colours revealed
- Cost-effective alternative to replacing pavers
- Our guarantee of increased safety underfoot
- The surface is compliant with the Australian Standard for slip-resistance, AS4663:2013
- A permanent change to the surface of your pavers
- The process is economical to use and environmentally-friendly
- A 5-year warranty
- Best practice after-care information.
To give your old, hazardous concrete pavers a new lease on life, call us NOW on 0408 671 680 for your Site Inspection – AND YOUR FREE CONSULTATION.